EligibilityI year B.E. Degree Programmes
Category Marks Remarks FN / PIO / Children of Indian workers in gulf countries 50% XII Std mark - 50% each in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry FN / PIO / Children of Indian workers in gulf countries 50% XII Std mark - 50% each in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry Candidates should have studied in English Medium as well as have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects in the qualifying Exam.
For admission to B.E./B.Tech. courses, the candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian Education) and must have studied and obtained a pass with Good Grades as per their systems of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
The following qualifications are considered equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian Education.
- GCE Examination of U.K. with pass grades in five subjects at the Ordinary Level (O level) and two subjects at the Advanced Level (A Level).
- Higher School Certificate Examination, University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, U.K.
- International Baccalaureate Examination of Geneva. High School Graduation from accredited institutions of USA.
- 12 Years of High School Diploma in China.
- 12 Years of High School Graduation Diploma of International School, Bangkok / Grade 12 Examination of Ruam Rudee International School, Bangkok / 12 Years High School Diploma of Adventist English School, Bangkok / Mathayom VIII, Final Examination of Upper Secondary Education Course; Final Examination of Secondary Education Course; Mathayom Suksa, 5 Pre-University Final Examination (12 Year Course) of Ministry of Education, Thailand.
- 12 Years of Secondary Stage qualifications of National Examination Board / Council of Ministries of Education of Sudan.
- 12 Years General Secondary School Certificate of Ministry of Education, Sultanate of Oman and Yemen.
- SMA/SLTA/Senior High School/Secondary School Advanced stage exams of Indonesia.
- Intermediate Science Course, Kathmandu University, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Intermediate / Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary / 12 Years High School Diploma / Certificate Level examination of the approved Board / Council of Secondary Education in Sri Lanka
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) of Ministry of Education, Malaysia / Matriculation Science Course of National University of Malaysia / 12 years Matriculation Science Certificate of University of Malaya & University of Science, Malaysia
M.B.A. Degree Programme
Minimum 50 % of aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree obtained from a recognized university