PSNA – BLUETRONICS
To meet out fast-changing and evolving industrial needs in the core area of Automation, Power management, Robotics, Production quality monitoring solutions, Machine vision solutions, Wireless monitoring, control and logging solutions, Machine controllers, Unmanned ground & Aviation vehicles, we, the Department of EEE hereby submit the details to set up the PSNA – BLUETRONICS Centre for Industry 4.0 (which includes Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Lab and Industry 4.0 Maker Lab) in collaboration with Bluetronics, Bengaluru, a R&D firm dealing with Industrial Robotics, IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
Getting allied with Bluetronics will definitely take our institution to a new dimension and will raise our esteem to challenge with our competitors around and will ensure early take-off in this competitive era.
The advantages of Bluetronics Centre for Industry 4.0 such as tighter quality control, prior analysis, and realistic representations will truly enhance the students on technical skills which the industries need.
The faculty members of our institution will be empowered highly with this Bluetronics Centre for Industry 4.0 as teaching with a Theory – Hands-on the combo will guarantee top-class delivery from the faculty members and Bluetronics trainers.
Outcomes of IIoT Lab
- Modular skill-based Industry-ready training and mentorship for the students, academic professionals, and industrial professionals. Authorized certifications from Bluetronicswill be provided for completed participants.
- Screening of trained students and assisting them in specific skills to access internship, placements, participating in events, competitions, etc.
- Assisting trained academic professionals in developing prototypes for their academic research activities.
- The lab will provide special training, FDPs for academic members of other institutions and universities.
- Lab with assistance from Bluetronics and academic experts of the lab will provide consultancy services to other industries, factories in satisfying their customer requirements.
- The lab will conduct a tech event every year to throw limelight on the best prototype/work made by students or professionals.
- The lab will act as testing & validation centre to test products developed by other manufacturing units, companies/industries etc.
- The lab will also act as a native R&D unit to Bluetronics to carry out its own research activities with the active participation of students, scholars, and professionals.
- The lab will take all necessary steps in conducting govt. or privately sponsored FDP, workshops, training, industrial visit, events, etc.
- The lab will be made to be part of various associations and organizations to collaborate with various national and foreign organizations.
- The lab will take all necessary steps in helping specific research scholars in raising grant for their research.
- The lab will provide on-demand access to other companies wherever possible.
Bluetronics is an R&D firm dealing with Industrial Robotics, IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), Industrial Wireless systems, Automation systems, Custom electronic solutions. Founded in the year 2010, Bluetronics is registered in Nellikuppam, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu. It is having all its operations at its R&D Unit in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Bluetronics have driven deep into various client solutions like Power management, Robotics, Production quality monitoring solutions, Machine vision solutions, Wireless monitoring, control, and logging solutions, machine controllers, Unmanned ground & aviation vehicles, etc.
- To provide lucid & customizable embedded solutions in the field of Robotics, Automation, Consumer Electronics and Hardware and guidance support for Research and Development
- To provide Pre-training to the engineers of various industries in the field of ROS, Industrial Wireless, Embedded Linux, Open source Hardware, Embedded FOSS, Automation and other On-Demand R&D Activities, etc.
- To develop Industry-ready & practical skills among budding engineers, so as to inculcate the practical knowledge in them.
- In view of making the students & staffs experience a broad exposure to industries, Factories and in R&D using many sorts of Edu-tools for the betterment of students and staffs, which includes presentations, seminars, workshops, and hands-on training.
Member Associations & Partners
Bluetronics is proud to be a member of the following associations and to contribute to the technical society:
- Open Source Robotic Foundation(OSRF)
- Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF)
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
- HP Alliance One
- Energy Conservation Society (ECS)
- EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG)
- Malaysian Robotics and Automation Society (MYRAS)
- Open Source Hardware Users Group (OSHUG)
- Intel IoT Alliance
- Python Software Foundation (PSF)
- Automatic Control & Dynamic Optimization Society (ACDOS)
- International Federation of Automation & Control (IFAC)
- Bluetooth SIG (Special Interest Group)
- Industrial Android Network (Google)
Bluetronics has been partnered with following MNCs, Industries & Institutions to offer customized services:
- Texas Instruments
- Renesas Electronics
- Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT)
- Altair Smartworks
- General Electric (G.E.) R&D
- Intel R&D
- Amazon Cloud services for Robotics
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- ROBOTIS, South Korea NVIDIA Inception for A.I. & M.L.