About I- STEM
Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor to the Govt. of India has created a forum I-STEM (Indian Science, Technology and Engineering Facilities Map) – a national portal which assists Institutions and researchers to use the research facility across various academic Institutions for Research & Development work. Our Institution is a registered member in I-STEM. All the Departments are registered and Department admin is created to fully utilize this facility.
Click here https://www.istem.gov.in/ to view I-STEM website for detailed information
- Meetings and Trainings: Online meetings and training etc can be conducted through WebEx login by getting propoer permission from I-STEM.
- Event Advertisement: Event's can be advertised through I-STEM website and Social Media Platforms to Promote our event across the nation in an ease way.
- Guidelines: https://www.istem.gov.in/event
- Software through I-STEM: MATLAB, LabVIEW, COMSOL, Coventorware, OORJA etc are available in I-STEM Cloud Storage at free of cost.
- Equipments Utilization: Equipments purchased through funded project/Management is registered in I-STEM portal. If we need any facility for our research work, we can connect with other Institution and use their equipments through I-STEM. Facility can be booked through I-STEM calendar..
- Guidelines: https://www.istem.gov.in/supplier-map/products
- Student’s Registration: All students (UG, PG, PhD scholars) can register as a Public User and get all the benefits by getting log in credentials.
- Guidelines: https://www.istem.gov.in/register
- Employment Opportunity: Advertisement for recruitment like JRF, SRF etc. through I-STEM Portal can be made.
For any query contact Institution Representative:
Dr.K.Meena alias Jeyanthi, Professor,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology,
Dindigul-624622, Tamil Nadu.