PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul – 624 622
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Master of Science (M.S.) by research
PSNACET Research Fellowship for Full time PhD
- Candidates admitted under Full-time Ph.D. category shall be considered for the Award of PSNACET Research Fellowship
- Supervisor of the candidate shall be:
- Guided a minimum of 2 Ph.D. candidates
- First/Second/Corresponding author of 3 SCIe / WoS Indexed Journal publications
- Received Extramural Research Grants of Rs.6 Lakhs and more
- Candidate should not be availing any other fellowship/scholarship.
- Duration of PSNACET Research Fellowship would be for a period of 3 years; however continuation of fellowship for third year depends on the fulfillment of the condition that the scholar publishes/gets acceptance to publish at least ONE article in a SCI / Web of Science indexed journal, in the first two years itself.
- Number of Fellowships: Limited to 30 per year
- Maximum FOUR scholars per year (Jan/Feb and July/Aug) to each Recognized Research Centers of PSNACET and selection based on merit.
- In case of no applications to any department, it can be transferable to other Recognized research department.
- Besides, supervisor has to ensure that each Full-Time Ph.D. scholar in his/her period of study should at least
- Publish two research articles in Web of Science indexed journals
- Publish one research article in Web of Science indexed journals & Award of one Patent
Fellowship grant: Rs.21,600/- per month
- Award of two Patents
- The Full-time Ph.D. Scholars shall use the facilities such as Laboratories, Library, Internet, etc. to improve their knowledge and skills in the thrust areas.
- The scholars shall carry out original, high level collaborative research with other faculty members of the institution.
- The scholar should share the academic work loads (4 hours in a week) such as tutorial classes, lab assistance and project proposal preparation, etc assigned by the department.
- The scholar should follow the norms as outlined in this PhD Regulation of the Institution.