About The Institution
Discover Opportunities You Never Imagined :
Nestling in the lap between the Palani and Sirumalai hills on a tributary of the Cauvery River, the contemporary Dindigul city is an ancient city which is known to be ruled by the different Hindu dynasties and later by Sultanates and the Britishers. Surrounded by farm fields and lush green hills, the PSNA College of Engineering & Technology, located in the 118.52-acre campus with built up area of 1,21,452.70 sq.m. in Kothandaraman Nagar, on the Dindigul-Palani Highway - 209, 10 km from Dindigul Town, is a vibrant technical institute of higher education with world-class infrastructure and up-to-date teaching facilities. Keeping in view of Leo Tolstoy that – “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity”, Kalvi Thanthai Late Thiru R S Kothandaraman, founded this citadel of learning with an enduring dedication to the pursuit of excellence, and to uplift the downtrodden and needy people of this part of the country during its formative period under the aegis of Sri Rangalatchumi Educational Trust established in 1984.
Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, approved by AICTE, New Delhi, and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), PSNA challenges the status quo and make discoveries that reshape the future. In a span of 38 years, it has emerged as one of the premier engineering colleges for sheer intellectual breadth and life-changing experience to advance knowledge. Home to more than six thousand five hundred students across the country as well as overseas, PSNA offers 9 undergraduate programmes and 7 postgraduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Computer Applications and Management Studies, besides Doctoral Programmes in Engineering, Technology, and Science & Humanities through recognized Research Centres of the college by Anna University, Chennai, with world of opportunities to help one grow and transform amid varied options for internal exploration and self-discovery. With ‘Trust in God’ being the sole Motto of the college, PSNA is preparing students to make meaningful contributions to society with a beacon of hope from the eternal deity ‘Pacheri Sri Nallathangal Amman’.
PSNA Advantage :
- 6511 Students, 381 Members of Faculty with 173 Ph.D. holders and 365 Supporting Staff members.
- Established Research Centres in collaboration with leading MNCs.
- Interdisciplinary Approach such as Bio Medical Engineering and Interdisciplinary Projects.
- Exclusive Academic Block for each Department with separate Computer Labs and Department Library.
- 5 Air-conditioned Conference Halls and 3 Air-conditioned Auditoriums.
- On-campus Hostels for men and women with the capacity to accommodate 4000 inmates.
- Guest House, Alumni Guest House, Free Medical Aid, Ambulance, Bank with 24 hours ATM facility.
- 1650 networked terminals with 1024 Mbps (1:1) internet leasedline connectivity AIRTEL (OFC) - 824 Mbps, TATA (RF) - 200 Mbps and Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- HT supply with backup capacity generators of 380 kVA, 500 kVA, 250 kVA , 125 kVA and 40 kVA.
- Value Added Programmes and Certificate Courses are offered in each department despite regular curricula to become industry ready.
- Human Resource & Development Cell (HRDC) comprising Entrepreneur Development Cell, Continuing Education Cell, Placement Cell & Industry Institution Interaction Cell for students to hone their employability & entrepreneurial skills.
- Outstanding infrastructural facilities inclusive of state-of-the-art indoor stadium for Sports and Games for leisure management and for the conduct of National and International events.
- Management Scholarships to students who excel in Sports and Games.
- A multilingual ability is definitely a competitive edge in today’s world. Foreign Language initiative for the interested students to explore better career choice and new business opportunities in foreign countries.
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Course of Cambridge University in association with EBEK Language Laboratories to enhance the English language proficiency.
- Overseas students are offered modernized halls of residence away from the hustle and bustle of the city in well furnished rooms with choice of food.
- A fleet of 56 buses to enable students and staff to reach the college on time from in and around Dindigul district and the neighboring districts.
- Ragging Free Campus.